10 Things I Hate about Summer*...
1. Having to shave my legs all the time (because I can’t leave it long enough to wax and end up in the vicious shave stubble shave repeat cycle – and why are razor refills so freaking expensive?!)
2. Feeling like the world’s pastiest potato unless I’ve fake tanned
3. Fake tan smell/mess/streaks
4. Underboob sweat!
6. Having nothing to wear because none of my summer clothes fit
7. Having to wear sunscreen which breaks me out
8. Being force fed everyone else’s fabulous summer holidays on Facebook
9. Pedicures – a pain in the butt necessity because the world is not ready for my manky naked toenails
10. Joggers EVERYWHERE! – stop pretending you run any other time of the year other than when it’s nice out!
Ok bratty rant over! It’s actually really nice when the sun bothers to shine in Scotland! Usually by the time I’ve lathered up my sunscreen it’s disappeared behind a cloud though!
p.s. Barbecues! - Your burnt sausages stink and you are really f'ing noisy - shut up so I can be grumpy in peace!
p.s.s. CONVERTIBLE ARSEHOLES! : "Ooh look at me, I'm in a convertible playing crappy music!" It's a car, without a roof - get over yourself! I hope you get a sunburn!
|Ok if you are Robert Downey Jr. and it's the 1980's you can ride in a convertible, at night - that's it though!|
ok I'm done!
How about you, are you more full of summer sunshine than me, or do you find it all a bit overrated? ;-)